I Hate To Say This But, “STRESS KILLS!”
Stress is an extremely REAL condition that has a multitude of negative consequences and has the potential to be fatal.
In an article, I found on WebMD from 2016…
- 43% of all adults suffer adverse health effects from stress.
- 75% - 90% of all doctor's office visits are for stress-related ailments and complaints.
- Stress can play a part in problems such as headaches, high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, skin conditions, asthma, arthritis, depression, and anxiety.
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) declared stress a hazard of the workplace. Stress costs American industry more than $300 billion annually.
- The lifetime prevalence of an emotional disorder is more than 50%, often due to chronic, untreated stress reactions.
I know these are just statistics (and maybe they are not enough of a motivation to make a change), but I also know that far too many people realize they are suffering and want to improve their quality of life.
If this is your situation, then I invite you (and anyone else you know) to join me for a webinar that has the potential to be life-changing!
Think on Wednesday, July 10th at 11:30 am CDT
Where Is Stress Derived From?
1.) Too much debt
2.) Challenged relationship
3.) Unfulfilling career
4.) Unrealistic deadlines
5.) Drowning in bills
6.) Drama-filled friendships
7.) Sickness or disease in the family
8.) Fighting with loved ones
9.) Difficult children
10.) Big decisions
Many people are in a perpetual state of STRESS, and something MUST change before the damage is irreversible.
People will tell you to try and think positively, but this is only a piece of the stress relief equation.
77% of people experience PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS due to the stress in the lives (Source: APA and AIS) and thinking positively is NOT going to get you out of debt, help you lose weight, improve your relationship, or make your FICO score increase.
On Wednesday, July 10th at 11:30 am CDT, I will share a strategy that has performed wonders in my life, and I am confident that your experience will be just as exceptional.
What is my MOTIVATION?
I am motivated to share the TRUTH as far too many people are suffering because of the overabundance of stress in their lives.
People lack energy for their children.
People are not able to pursue their hobbies.
People are taking prescription medication because of poor habits.
People are battling with self-image.
People are overweight or obese.
People are simply NOT healthy.
There is no reason you should suffer, and it is NOT okay to settle for mediocre health.
One way you can help is by inviting the people you care about most to our webinar, Think - Take Control of Your Life
By Managing Your Stress.
This is guaranteed to be life-changing, and we cannot wait to teach you how to take control of your life by managing your stress.
We Can’t Wait to Share With You on Wednesday, July 10th at 11:30 am CDT!